Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Anyone getting it?! I pre-ordered it from Amazon and was hoping it would come today like pre-orders sometimes do but nope looks like it will be here tomorrow on release day. I am ridiculously excited for this game :happydance:

Just so you know, Amazon preorders pretty much never arrive on release date unless you pay for release date shipping (an extra £2 or so).

I never preorder from Amazon unless it's exclusive to them, or if I don't mind waiting (or if it's still cheaper than elsewhere with the £2 added - I'm a scrooge :p) xx

Well luckily I paid the extra £2 coz I knew I'd be fuming if I didn't get it today haha. Impatiently awaiting the postman's arrival!

Haha, that's lucky then :) When they changed to this method of shipping (previously they'd always ship it to get to you on release, without paying anything extra), I didn't realise at first, so when I realised, with 48 hours to go until the release of a game I really wanted, I was raging that the extra £2 option was too late to be chosen, so I had to pay £8 to get it on release date (no chance I was waiting!) :facepalm:

I haven't bothered with this game yet, as I'm struggling to keep up with all of the games and movies right now, but will get it eventually. Got 3 3DSs lying around, so might aswell use them :rofl: xx

It didn't come until yesterday afternoon so I spent all morning moaning to OH about how angry I was that I didn't get it lol.

That sounds like me, my 3DS has been an ornament since I completed Ocarina of Time. There's just been no games I love, but I'm already hooked on Animal Crossing. I am a bit of a geek when it comes to AC though, I used to host giveaways for the Wii version :blush:

I really want this! I took out one wild world the other day and that stupid Resseti guy popped out of the ground and wouldn't let me go. I hate him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->