Anna says sentences!!!

T

TashaAndBump

She's such a clever girl :cloud9: Anna now says, "I want my mummy." and "All done." :rofl: It's so cute :cloud9:

:rofl: sometimes she goes, "Mama blah blah blah, booby, blah blah blah, mam, blah blah" like she wants to have a conversation but she doesn't know all the words so she fills in the blanks with "blah"s lol

So far sha says:

Mama
Dada
Nana
Booby
I want my mummy
All done

hehehe but most of all she just says, "blah blah blah" hahaha - I wonder if that's what she hears when I talk to her!? :rofl:

Awwww!! That's so cute, and really clever. My sis is over a year and she's still not talking. She just points. At everything. Lol!!!

xxx

:rofl: If blah blah blah isn't what she's hearing now it'll be what she's hearing in a few years!!

Clever Anna, you must be so proud!!

At 8 months she says "I want my mommy"? She must be an Einstein as I've never experienced a kid putting that many words together at that age.

At 8 months she says "I want my mommy"? She must be an Einstein as I've never experienced a kid putting that many words together at that age.

haha you think so?? When my brother was Anna's age (he's 2 now) he climbed the stairs, got to the top and said, "I did it!" :shock: :rofl:

You should definitely get that on film to keep - how adorable! I started walking at 9 months, so some kids definitely start things early!

You should definitely get that on film to keep - how adorable! I started walking at 9 months, so some kids definitely start things early!

I will definately have to do that... she only says, "I want my mummy" when she is really upset in her cot and wants me to pick her up, though :(

She says "all done" when she finishes her dinner lol

holy cow what a smarty pants!! You need to catch that on video that would be so cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->