announcement idea #2 not happening apparently...

Ashley8806

Reaction score
Back in September when I thought I was pregnant I had this whole thanksgiving announcement planned with foods and painted pumpkins, etc. Didnt happen that month after all so thought of som great ideas for a Christmas announcement... looks like thats not happening now either :cry: ugh my body is being cruel to me since mirena then nuvaring. Feel like I'm never gonna get back to normal :cry:

:hugs: hormones probably just need to settle down, keep your chin up :flow:

Ditto. I expected to be pregnant by the summer (we've been trying since april) and then when I got my period back I planned a christmas announcement. But it seems im not having a baby until my dr looks into why my cycles havent come back after the implant, which wont be till a year after it was removed, in march next year.
Its devastating :( and im really bitter about the fact that I wasnt told this could happen, and my gp refuses to help...

Sorry I cant help :( just thought id let you know you're not alone!

Thanks ladies I Just had to vent. Destiny I'm in the same boat waiting to get into dr to see what's going on

I had my IUD taken out on October 29th still no sign or symptoms of AF. :/ I know its still early hasn't been 4 weeks yet, but I haven't had any type of cramping or back aches. Oh did I mention I had it in for 7 YEARS...as much as an evil witch AF is... thats a looong time without a cycle. I'm terrified it has really messed my body up. So I totally understand where you girls are coming from. My dr said she's not worried until I havent had a cycle for 3m. 3 MONTHS tho.... thats 3m of TTC that I'll never be able to get back. I'm hoping it may not take that long but at this rate it may. {boo!} Keep us posted what the dr's tell you. Hopefully everything is just fine. I've seen on a few threads that the type of lube you use maybe the cause of being unsuccessful...I just bought Preseed off Amazon. Hopefully it will help, certainly can't hurt. Its worth a shot!

Aw I had a lot of issues with my IUD... I had mirena and after having it for a year I started heavy, heavy bleeding - bleeding through tampon, pad, & clothes in less than an hour with massive clots (sorry TMI) - it ended up coming out in a clot and I had to have a D&C and be put on meds to stop the bleeding. That was in March, since then, no period whatsoever. Went on NuvaRing after that but it's been out since September. I have had a couple spotting episodes, but other than that nothing. I hope your cycle returns soon hun, that's stressful :hugs:

Oh my that is crazy! I had no problems with mine at all, hence why I left it in so long. It was nice not to have AF for 7 years, now looking back I wish I hadn't kept it in so long but who knows still kinda early to start worrying.

When as your last cycle? Are you expecting one soon?

<3 hopefully you get to do a new years'y announcement and have fireworks and everything!!!

I guess I would consider the bleeding in March my last period. I've been doing OPK's and everything too and my body's just not working.

lowblow1, thank you :) Good luck in your TTC journey!

Never thought I would be happy to say this, but AF IS HERE!!! I finally have AF which means I'm finally on cd1!

Ashley thats GREAT!! Good luck in the weeks to come!! Hoping to a BFP for you <3

YEAH FOR AF COMING!!!! I never thought I'd be happy saying that either - lol- but i am and hopeful for you!!! Fx'd and GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->