Announcing Pregnancy to CoWorkers - HELP!

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
This is how I announced the pregnancy to family/friends via facebook. I am now 15 weeks and it's becoming too difficult to hide it any longer. I can't decide if I want to use this announcement again, or maybe do an updated announcement to e-mail to all of my coworkers. Ultrasound was 8 week scan.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2j2cck7.jpg

That's really cute, your son is adorable! :) If you're close with your co-workers that's a really nice way. I find it very personal (your son, your home, your ultrasound pic) if they are ordinary co-workers you don't necessarily hang out with outside of work in your regular life, you know?

Thank you so much, he's definitely a keeper! His little brother or sister has some high standards to live up to on the cuteness scale hahaha (which I am sure he or she will have no problem doing lol).

I completely understand what you mean! We are a small office and where we never hang out (much) outside of work, we are all pretty "close" and all definitely on a first name basis. Anyone can go to anyone for help without feeling awkward and we have fun work functions like Christmas parties and lunches and stuff.

It's adorable, do you have an updated scan? I'd do an updated scan if it were me but it's adorable either way!! :)

Seems like in this type of cozy friendly work setting this type of announcement would work :)

Thank you so much, he's definitely a keeper! His little brother or sister has some high standards to live up to on the cuteness scale hahaha (which I am sure he or she will have no problem doing lol).

I completely understand what you mean! We are a small office and where we never hang out (much) outside of work, we are all pretty "close" and all definitely on a first name basis. Anyone can go to anyone for help without feeling awkward and we have fun work functions like Christmas parties and lunches and stuff.

I think this is very cute! I'd also do an updated scan if you have one, if not this is very cute!

Aww I didn't even notice his shirt til now!! So cute I love it!!

Thanks ladies! He's my pride and joy <3 He looks identical to me when I was a baby, so how could he not be cute ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->