annoying hayfever ?

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
for those who are regular sufferers what will you do during pregnancy ? i normally don't suffer, a tiny little last year. BUT yesterday and today has been awful. the burning in my nose is driving me insane ? are antihistamines safe ? any other tips to help ?

p.s sorry if this has already been asked.

xx

I'm the same. The best advice I've been given is to eat some honey that is produced local to you, and to dab a tiny amount of vaseline on the sides of your nose and eyelashes. Surprisingly it has helped! I was told I can't use antihistamines.

Ugh! I'm dreading it properly kicking in. Starting to get bunged up..........not looking forward!

My doctor allows Benadryl.... I just try to get through it, though. I use a Neti Pot every night to help flush out the allergens, and I use an air purifier in my bedroom as well, to make the air as "clean" as possible.

In uk no oral antihistamines unless ure dr has explicitly prescribed them, but you can use eye drops and normal saline nose spray zxxxx

I've been told by my doc that I can only take Piriton during the last trimester. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->