• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

annoying popped belly button

denswife3

Reaction score
My belly button popped during my last pregnancy.. and ever since then it hasn't unpopped. When I wear clothes that somewhat rest on my tummy, you can see it. Errrr….. I think it's embarrassing and I feel like I have to wear two layers of shirt to hide it.. sort of like when men where double shirt to hide man boobs….. just dealing with pregnancy hormones. Anybody else hates this?

My belly button popped during my last pregnancy.. and ever since then it hasn't unpopped. When I wear clothes that somewhat rest on my tummy, you can see it. Errrr….. I think it's embarrassing and I feel like I have to wear two layers of shirt to hide it.. sort of like when men where double shirt to hide man boobs….. just dealing with pregnancy hormones. Anybody else hates this?

Mine popped at 15 weeks with my daughter and it went half way back in.... 13 weeks and it's totally flush with my belly again. I feel your pain Mumma<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->