Another amber question!

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I would like to get a teething necklace for A because he's starting to grab everything and i want him to get used to having it. Can anyone recommend somewhere in the uk that sells good ones? x

Nope, you can get different lengths. Alexs first one at 4 months old was a 12 inch one, only last month he kept putting it in his mouth and inevitably broke it so we now have one at 11 inches.

boo :(
Ask her when she might get some more in?

Actually now i remember, i got the last 11" one when i ordered it few weeks ago :blush: but still never know still ask, she might have more on their way.

I got one from dino daisy, (website) really good service and made up to order.
X

Jack's is from Millie's Nappies. I think it was 11" as well. Around £10 - very reasonable. (It was called Butter - big, smooth, cloudy/milky pale stones). He's had it on since three months of age and as only just now noticed it (he pulls at it when sleepy sometimes). But I noticed the first tooth starting to emerge only two days ago, and we haven't had some of the drama I'd been told to expect. DH and I say we believe in the power of the beads! haha

https://www.littleacornstomightyoaks.co.uk/shop/amber/amber-teething-necklace.php

Mines is from here! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->