Another breakthrough! + question bout AF?

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
Good news:
My hubby decided to tell me that he thinks temping my bbt is bs..:haha:

Hes like " your overreacting' Im like, eh I do this for you because then we know when im ovulating and we should use a condom, but if you dont care then i wont.. hes like yeah..just stop.

hehehe..im happy..:happydance:

Then about my AF:

first of all, im not on any type of bc, not been on any for about a year.

My cycles used to be around 28 days. sometimes 29, sometimes 27.
Now end of january/beginning of february I got an earinfection and was prescribed antibiotics and prescription antihistamines.
After that I was late for my period and that cycle was 40 days.
The period itself only lasted like 3 days instead of 5-7.
(I think it musta been the combination of medicines and illness that caused an unusual late/short period because I was sick whenever I was supposed to OV)

After that the next cycle was 27 days, so normal!

And now i'm on cycle day 37 ..nothing happend this month, no illnesses or nothing.
I didn't chart so I don't know if I ovulated or not...I did have very wet CM from cd 23-26 (tmi? sorry!) and we dtd those days without a condom, using pull out method..

Do you think my body could still be upset cause of the earinfection almost 3 months ago??
Or maybe I ovulated really late and my AF should still come/or I might be pregnant?

Im testing friday, on my husbands birthday, because today im already 8 days late!
That'd be crazy, a BFP on my hubbys bday! LOL
doubt it though..

Wow! Seems like he is really coming around! Good luck on Friday!

oooh, good luck!! I don't know anything about your journey but to get a BFP on your hubbys birthday would be lovely...

I wouldnt be able to wait that long though. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->