Another chemical or is this real?

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Hello. I’ll start by saying my husband and I are not trying to conceive but a baby would be so welcome and I would be excited. We were together a few days the week my period ended and I know my husband had a slip. I’m not due for my period for 9 days but I think I ovulated a few days early. I tested and see a line. I don’t trust it since it is early and I have had so many chemical pregnancies. I took a digital and it was negative which is my pattern. I get positive line tests and negative digital tests until the line goes away and I get my period. Anyone have a lot of chemicals and then one sticks? Here’s the test from this morning.

CC435A4A-4BF5-4F29-9EB1-CCCFDDDE8A40.jpeg

That looks like a real positive. Good luck!

Thank you. I tested so early that I don’t believe it and with my history of chemicals it’s even harder to believe. With a line like this you’d think a digital would come up… that’s why I think it’s chemical. I’ve never gotten a digital to turn positive. Then again I’m so early to test.

Here’s today’s test. I don’t believe it’s darker. Should it be or is that ever 48 hours?

266E669F-287B-47BD-8F14-24562CDE864B.jpeg ECD372AE-0F94-4129-86FA-955253D76138.jpeg

Every 48 hours. That looks like a good line! :)

Thank you! I’ll see what it looks like tomorrow. Chemical pregnancies are so upsetting. You see a line and you get hopeful and then it’s gone. I don’t want that to happen again. I’ve been drinking warm water, meditating and trying to keep relaxed. Keeping socks on my feet lol. Apparently keeping warm (not hot) and relaxed is important. While we weren’t trying I don’t want to loose this baby.

Thank you so much. Trying to hold off until tomorrow. Sometimes my afternoon tests are better so I was considering trying layer. We will see. :)

Today’s test is a faint positive. Negative digital though…. I’m 3 weeks so maybe that’s why. We will see if the line gets darker this week. I won’t believe it until a digital turns positive.

D39DFAD2-82F0-4D0E-8303-927255C35368.jpeg 869480F0-3660-4D79-AEFC-875A7AE9038F.jpeg

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to be positive. Good luck!

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to be positive. Good luck!
I hope the levels rise quickly. I know I’m early but the last time I saw faint lines I never got a digi to turn positive. It was a chemical. I tested so early this time though. I should have waited but hopefully in a few days a digi shows up positive.

I hope the levels rise quickly. I know I’m early but the last time I saw faint lines I never got a digi to turn positive. It was a chemical. I tested so early this time though. I should have waited but hopefully in a few days a digi shows up positive.

Hopefully it will! Good luck :)

Negative test today. Or almost negative. Line is barely there. It should be getting darker so I am assuming this is not viable.

1D8BE0FA-D1CE-4246-8706-27B94CB59D9F.jpeg

It stinks doesn't it. I've been through this the last 3 months. I don't know if it will help at all, but kmtrying fertility acupuncture now. Got my first session on Friday.

Its very alternative but my GP mentioned it to me as they are getting increasingly bodies of research now showing acupuncture really helps with fertility. So far I've had to fill in some forms and send a picture of my tongue. Yeah I paused too before Googling it, but its based on Chinese medicine?

I know you commented on my post about stress. I am stressed too (complicated life!) and the first thing he picked up from picture was stressed, not sleeping. I figure if it does nothing else but relax me it's worth a go.

My chemical in August was very string lines and a positive digital too and that month I'd been off work, no stress, gone for spa day etc so there may be something in it.

I know it doesn't help you now, but I know exactly how you're feeling and it's shit ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->