Another flips question

dippy dee

Reaction score
Which site did you get yours from? I am wanting to sneak some into our stash and i know some places have the bogof offer on so was wondering where you got yours from.

fill your pants has bogof on stay dry with free del

I'd go with www.fill-your-pants.com

I can guarantee from personal experience that she actually sends them out :thumbup: I wish I had got them from there instead (might still do, funds allowing)

I ordered from Baba Me (The Natural Baby Resource) and as you can see they have not provided the best service. Avoid like the plague hun x

I also ordered a pair from Babipur, yet to get them though but that's because Royal Mail don't want me to have them :growlmad:
:hugs:

if you write a review on fill your pants you can get a code for 10% off too

they said they should be stocking organic in the next week or so

Iv just ordered mine from fill-your-pants as its bogof and also free delivery in january!

We also got the extra 10% off with the code VEGGIE1 as part of the vegetarian society! :thumbup:

Hopefully they will be quick getting to us! Blob ordered some and got hers the next day!! So i think it sounds pretty good!

My order from fill-your-pants arrived really quickly, and you don't have to have two in the same colour either. You just add any two to your shopping cart and it comes up as BOGOF. Woo!

I ordered some from BabiPur and they came really really fast, very good. I got the organic ones and love them.

Mine arived today from fillyourpants! They are currently on their first wash so hopefully we can start with them tom x

Got ours from Babi Pur, ordered them yesterday morning and got them today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->