Another leg warmer sale from Inspired by Finn

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Just got this email...
By popular demand, we continue to add to our selection of leg warmers. We've added close to 100 new styles since last month! We've doubled our bamboo selection, added tie dye, ruffles, and now carry numerous styles made by Work-At-Home-Moms. All value-priced and ALL ON SALE NOW during a special sale for our customers!

Close to 350 styles in stock - 100 styles are sale priced from $5.25 - $7.50 per pair and most other styles are sale priced at $9 a pair! Organic wool leggings are a steal at just $7.12!

(After the discount code is applied at checkout - on the website, these styles are regularly priced at $7 and up.)

Take 25% off all leg warmers when you use the discount code Legwarmers at checkout!

Shop early for the best selection!

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=42

You can...I liked them for cloth because we let Hayden go coverless when at home in his fitteds so this way he still stayed warm but his bottom could breathe more. Also it protects their knees some when crawling. Plus just super cute haha

I put them on under trousers too, as an extra layer.

Wow, those are super cheap, wish I was in the US! Actually DH is there now and there are so many things I could do with him getting me... but he'd be hopeless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->