• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another miscarriage?

BritA143

Reaction score
Hello. I have two girls ages 10 and 11. Last year, I found out i was expecting and miscarried at 6 weeks 5 days . It was horrible. Now, I'm six weeks 3 days and i started spotting two days ago when i wiped , but then it stopped four hours later. Yesterday morning, i woke up with a shiny brown discharge. It's the same brown discharge i got my first miscarriage. So far, no cramping and no blood (that's what happened w first miscarriage). I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying. My hcg levels are 137. Just found that out over the phone, but she said they need something to compare it to. Im rh negative and I'm so confused. Why does this keep happening? I'm so depressed. Should i keep any hope? Has anyone had the shimmery brown discharge and not miscarried?

Didn't want to read and run :( What's the doctors said today? Xx

Hope your doctors appointment went well. I've had both bleeding and miscarried and bleeding and had succesful pregnancies so try not to compare the bleeding to your previous loss. I really hope things are ok hun. x

How did it go at the doctors? Good news, I hope.

im really sorry to hear this - your hcg level is very low for 6 weeks. Hopefully your GP will have retested so you will have definitive answer.

Don't lose hope - you can see below my history. Just keep trying x

So sorry to hear you re going through such a tough time. I too have had bleeding that ended with mcs and bleeding that ended with my dd and hopefully this lo in June. I m keeping my fx for you, hope you are just too early hence the low hcg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->