Another names thread.. thought i'd share!

xBumpandLaura

Expecting first!
Reaction score
I know it's too early for the gender scan for me, but since week 4 i've been thinking of names. I'm pretty convinced i'm having a boy, you know, that gut feeling, although i would love a girl.

Boys:
Jack (My original idea)
Charlie? (A more recent idea)

Girls:
Lily (or Lily-Mae)
Summer (As she was conceived in summer, a special meaning, you know?)
Christina (A female version of my fathers name who passed away recently)

tell us what you think! thanks girls :)

I like Charlie for a boy.

I like Summer or Lily for a girl, they are really pretty. x

Lily is the one girls name I stuck with despite my hubby's protests. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I really like Jack and Charlie.

Hubby and I fought about names for 6 months. He can't help that he has no taste. haha

I like Charlie for a boy. My OH wants Jack for a boy but I think its so boring and common.
I love Summer for a little girl!
You'll end up changing your mind so many times! Iv changed mine loads already! And know when I see baby the name I like probably wont suit him/her lol!
Xxx

I wanted Jack as it's great name (i was thinking TV characters like: Matthew Fox from Lost, or Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow) but OH's sister already used it on her youngest :( Funnily enough her other boy is Charlie, lol

I like Lily for a little girl, it's simple, elegant for a woman, cute for a baby.

lily and summer are cute and jack is lovely x x

Gorgeous! I like Jack and Lily. Jack is so popular at the moment but its a name thats going to suit all the way throught their life, same with Lily! Im having Jack if mines aboy

Love Jack.

Lily is very popular atm but it is lovely and would be my first choice. I'm not a fan of giving children nicknames as first names (Charlie instead or Charles)

Think of them having it their whole life. Summer sounds a bit odd to me as a 70 year old women but that's just my opinion! :)

But Summer wont be odd when shes 70 because there be lots of other Summers around. Iv tried to pick my names with that in mind tho

I love Charlie and I think Christina., a namesake for your Dad, is very special.

I like them all! My favourite girls name from your list is Lily, I like both the boys names equally. I've never been too keen on the name Summer though (only because I know horrible people with that name! lol)

i think there lovley hun,but like u said when he/her arrives u prob wont end up using the name uv thought for so long !! lol

I like them all too! Love the Christina sentiment, we've chosen to give our little boy the name of a family member who has died too and it feels like he's been watched over in a really nice way (I'm sure he would be anyway - it just feels extra special because of the name choice).

xxx

I like all your names especially lily-mae and summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"