Another nappy washing question

b23

Ollie's mummy
Reaction score
I know the 'how do you wash yours' question has been asked many times, but I'm still confused. I have an indesit washing machine (instructions are here which include the details of the available washing programmes on page 8 https://www.indesit.co.uk/indesit/_pdf/manuals/19506241100_UK.pdf ) - please could someone advise me on which programme(s) will be best for me to use? Any help is very much appreciated!! Thanks all :flower:

i would tend to use a cottons cycle and decrease the temp of the wash but they look like long cycles too so depends how quick you want it my washing machine runs for about 85-100min on a nappies load depending if i prewash or not and i manually adjust the temp level down from 60 to 40

I use ecoballs, so I choose a long cotton programme, normally washing at 40ºC, with the occasional 60º wash, and always 60º if anyone is unwell.

personally i do a rinse. Then a 60degree cottons (program 2 on your machine) and a rinse again....

although if lightly soiled id wash at 40 OR id leave out the first rinse :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->