Another New Member

shmoops

wife to a great guy
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a new member here. my husband and i got married in april and started ttc'ing a month later. so we just passed the 6 month mark. i'm pretty sure we missed ovulation for a few of those months, but i just started charting and temping. i love tcoyf and i use the charts in the back of the book. i've really learned so much about my cycle and i now know that i am ovulating every month. it's amazing to me that our own bodies can be such a mystery to us!!! i'm worried that it's taking so long. i can get a little nuts with the worrying; i've been scared lately thinking that i have some undiagnosed PID that has ruined my tubes. my obgyn says that's nuts; i have no symptoms and std tests are all negative, but part of me just wants a reason for it to take so long. sigh. anyway, i was reading some of the posts and was touched by how supportive people were, so i thought i'd join! i turned 31 two months ago and my husband is 36. good luck to all!!

I am in the same boat! I hope that you get your :bfp: very soon! lots of :dust: to you sweetie!!

Hi and welcome to BnB, good luck TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->