Another newbie, TTC #1 soon...

Lenae

Reaction score
:hi:Hello I'm Sara! I've lived in Oklahoma my entire life. I've been a lurker here over the weekend. This is the best one I have come across!

I've been married to Tom for over 2 years! I never thought I wanted kids but I've changed a lot since Tom came into my life. For the past year, I have been thinking about starting a family but very hesitant. Tom has been patient & supportive.

Within the past few weeks, I have decided I really want a baby! We can't start TTC yet. He's in Texas attending LPN school for the Army.

We will be back together in March & moving to Washington, DC for the rest of his school.

Currently, I have an IUD. Hopefully, I'm lucky enough to get knocked up right away.

I do need to make a few lifestyle changes first. Eat healthy, cut out caffeine & quite smoking.

I look forward to making new new friends and the support here!

Hi and WELCOME! Good luck with your TTC journey :) adding a little one to your family is such a blessing!

I am Cindy, 21, and also a military spouse ;) my DH is in the Air Force! We're not too far from DC :D we're stationed at Dover AFB in Delaware. We're TTC #1 as well :). see you around the forums!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"