another newbie

isittoolate

DP37, DS 11, DD 7 & DSD 7
Reaction score
hi all

a bit about me (us!)

i'm 40, and dp is 37, we have three beautiful children and are trying to concieve number one together.

i have a rubbish body, past medical history of PCOS (recent screening was positive though!) cd 3 bloods all came back in the normal range too whoop go me! i also have a sticky fimbrael end on one of my tubes so that is a bit of a downside too. was told in my 20's i was infertile and my only hope was adoption.. someone just forgot to tell my kids that, so really this is my first time at actually TTC!!

i had a cp last cycle, and this cycle i am currently 12 dpo with a BFN today and a mahooosive temp drop this morning so looks like the witch is about to come knocking! so here i am onwards and upwards to cycle 8!

Welcome! I am new here too. I am 37, dh is 49, TTC #1. Hope our stay here is short and sweet.

Hi Guys, this is my 1st post so apologies if all my acronyms are wrong!! lol
Im getting married 2 weeks today to the love of my life, second time round for us both, i have two beautiful boys and he has a daughter, we are longing for a baby we can call our own.
I'm usually 28-30 day cycles and today I am on day 28!!! feeling rather strange as i have had a few days of cramping but then nothing and yesterday i was a little constipated ( tmi ) sorry, i do feel a little nauseous but not sure if i am talking myself into the sysptoms :wacko:
We have been trying for about 7 months now, i am 34 and hubby to be is 39, been for an ultrasound to to check all is well and happy to report yes all is good! she did actually tell me that my left follicle had just collapsed so i had ovulated a day or 2 before which was exactly what i had noted and we had prepared for lol
So fingers crossed test at the ready D day is tuesday............. trying to be patient
:dust:

KelliB...I think you and I are on the same cycles...AF is supposed to arrive on Tuesday and I have also been having strange things occuring. I cramped for over a week and for me that's not normal. Yesterday and today I had mild spotting. I did take a test and it came back negative but from what I've read, it just may be too soon to know for sure. I'm going stir crazy so I'm thinking I'll wait until tuesday to test again. All of this is new to me since this is my first attempt at trying to have a baby. My husband has four from a previous marriage and had a vasectomy 11 years ago. The reversal was last Nov and we've been trying ever since. My OB doesn't want me to wait too long because of my age. I've just started all of this and already I'm an emotional wreck.

TTCintexas, yeah AF is due Tuesday!! so tempted to try earlier but dont want to be disappointed, wishing and sending you lots n lots of baby dust xoxo
All the best and maybe we can catch up on tuesday with our test results

Well the big fat wicked witch has made her appearance!!!! at least she was a day early so didnt get my hopes up too much but none the less gutted! really thought we had done it this month...... oh well onwards n upwards here's to a honeymoon baby xoxo

So AF started on Sat (june 4th)..three days early. I had my appt today for a sonohystergram and blood work. The sono was painful and the nurse was funny with the blood work. Runs in the family that our veins are extremely hard to find(hence the three needle holes in my arms!! :wacko:
The sono hurt like hell, but it was worth it in the end. The doctor looked and said that my uterus looks great (very smooth..no polyps or fybroids) and my fallopian tubes are open and functioning. He also checked my ovaries and the left side has 8 eggs and the right has 4 eggs (said they are working just fine). I can't tell you how relieved I was when he told me all of this. Now we wait on the blood work and my husband's SA. We have another appt next thur to find out the results. Fingers crossed that all is a go for an IUI in a couple of weeks.

Thats great about your results , my OH hasnt gone for tests yet, we get married saturday 16th June so are hoping magic will work this month but if not he is going to get checked out just to be sure . I'm trying ovulation tests this month, according to my cycle i am due to O on day 12 i'm on day 10 today and am convinced I have O'd today as had the lovely discharge but i peed on the stick and it dint show signs of it so very confused!!!
Good Luck for this month xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"