Another newbie!

littlemiss200

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm very new to all this.. OH and I have decided to ntnp which we are really excited about, just being really relaxed over it all, however I want to plan a holiday at the end of the year, and things like that... I just wanted to find out how you girlies deal with things like that? Do u just do it and get on a plan things?!

I have been diagnosed with endo, had a lap earlier this year and recently finished a short course of zoladex so I know nothing is going to happen very soon at all.

Sounds like a daft question now it's been said out loud :blush: x

Hiya and welcome in :wave:

Its not daft at all hun! I'm just going to carry on as normal.. But everyone is different and so you just do what feels right for you.

Good luck with the NTNP, I hope your stay here in NTNP is a short one xx

Welcome Littlemiss!

I just carry on planning things as normal too. If it happens, plans can change.

Good luck NTNP :flower: !! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

:dust:

Thank you! I want to carry on as normal, just need to keep thoughts to the back of my mind (i'm working on that one!). This will be our 1st try, and in a way I'm glad that the endo was diagnosed first so that I can prepare myself for the long wait I will probably have.

Good luck to you both x

If you mean endometriosis, I have it too. I'm praying it doesn't affect us trying for our first too

:hugs: to you and good luck too!

Sorry for short replies, on phone at work. Planning to get on comp later at home for a good long bnb session!! I think I'm addicted!

Thank you :hugs: to you too and fingers crossed we will both be lucky.

Is nice to have somewhere to talk to people in similar situations, how long have you ntnp for? If you dont mind me asking lol x

I was in the exact same boat as you! A month after hubby and I got married we NTNP and I also have endo. We carried on as usual and even planned a cruise holiday! We thought it would take as while as well. But 2 months after NTNP I found out I was pregnant the day before we left on our cruise! Being pregnant on holiday didnt affect anything, if anything we had more fun because we were both so excitied! My son is now 22 months and we NTNP again now. The relax approach worked for as last time so am hoping it does again. Good luck with your NTNP and continue all your plans! Hopefully hear some good news from you soon!

It is so good to hear a positive story, thank u for sharing :) that has def given me a confidence boost!!

Good luck ntnp for #2 hope to hear some good news from u too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->