Another WTTC Newbie

SarahC82

Finally a Mum after chemo
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've posted on some of the threads and have already met some of you wonderful ladies, but thought i should introduce myself properly!

My name is Sarah and i'm 28 , i've been married for three years and have been with my hubby (who is 29) for just over 11 years!

I've no children at the moment - although we did fall pregnant last year but found out i had a molar pregnancy which than led to months of chemo. I finally got the all clear in Oct and am allowed to ttc Sept this year. (which seems a lifetime away)

I'm so glad i have found this website and hope to make lots of friends who are also ttc etc.

Sorry for my rather long post - i tend to waffle on a bit!! :dohh:

Sarah x

Hey and welcome :) Sorry to hear about the chemo and congrats on getting the all clear

Sorry to hear you had to go through that. I'm glad you've come out the other end now though and look forward to ttc later this year. It seems ages away but will come around quicker than you think! And we're here to make the wait seem shorter...

Hi hun

welcome to wtt

I'm glad to see you got through all that it must have been terrible.
I'm Angie and i'm 30 and we will be trying from december for our first too - Cant stand all the waiting either

xx

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for your replies and for making me feel very welcome

S x

Hello and welcome to WTT! OOoooo another person for the September group :happydance:

Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but the important thing is your all better now!
Sending lots of baby :dust:

Hello and welcome to WTT! OOoooo another person for the September group :happydance:

Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but the important thing is your all better now!
Sending lots of baby :dust:

Thanks hun, Roll on Sept !

Sarahx

Hi Sarah,

I'm new too and was just wondering if I should do what you've done here and post up to introduce myself. Might do that next.

I've never been on a forum like this before and was quite surprised to see there is somewhere specific for those of us waiting to try! So that was nice to find!

I'm glad to hear things are getting better for you after what you've been through. I hope you don't find the wait too tough and manage to make the most of the time!

x Rosie (VioletRose)

Well done for getting through all that Sarah and welcome to the forum! *waves*

Roll on september and lots of sticky baby dust for you when it comes.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->