Anouvaltion??

Staceyxo

Reaction score
Hey I didn't ovulate last this month I started brown bleeding Friday today went red now back to brown it's this normal?

A little more info is needed please. How do you know you didn't ovulate last month? Did you temp to confirm no ovulation? You can't just assume you didn't ovulate because you get your period. Either BBT can confirm it or a diagnosis of PCOS is needed by a Dr. What that is when you have very irregular cycles and have cysts on your ovaries. Again that's determined by a Dr with blood work and ultrasound. As far as the bleeding pattern it can be normal. Sounds like you spotted, then got your period, then spotted at the end but again there is not enough info. Hormones from going on and off bcp can cause that too. If you have been off bcp then it's your hormones adjusting back to normal. If you start and stop your bcp and never take it on a regular basis that's a hormone adjustment too. I hope this helps. Oh and the reason I've asked so many questions is that your post doesn't have a lot of detail and that's important to get helpful answers. I hope this helps.
:)

Hi thanks for your reply I know it was anovulation no positive opk and no ovulation symptoms..I also don't have pcos I did have a mc in December so I'm guessing my hormones are still out of whack even though my lh and fsh came back as normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->