answers please ladies :)

sarah55

Reaction score
Hey there people,

I finally got my BFN a week ago (Friday 26th November) nearly four weeks after my ERPC. My DH are desperate to start TTC right away, so I was just wandering how long it took people to ovulate after getting their BFN, as I am now wandering if I have missed it or that I may be lucky and it is right around the corner :winkwink:

Thank you so much for your help/advice it is really appreciated in this agonising wait

Sxx

Hi, everyone is different with ovulation. I only just got my postive OPKs the last two days and i had my d and c on the 22nd of october. But that first month i dont think i was testing correctly anyway. umm best way to find out is temping and opks i think.

I hope you get some more answers, i know mine was a bit vague. I dont really understand it all yet so im still asking thousands of questions. Good luck!!
xx

I don't know how long it will take to ovulate after a BFN following a loss but I hope that it's soon for you! I didn't do any sort of testing since we weren't going to TRY try for between the M/C and 1st cycle.

GOOD LUCK...maybe start temping or like Icantdecide - use OPKs?:shrug: I think it's hard to predict the first ovulation time after an M/C since everyone is so different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->