Anxiety and panic attacks?

Pineapple luv

Mother of 2 & 1 ^i^
Reaction score
Does anyone else here suffer from bad anxiety? Mine has been soo bad the past few days. sometimes I just start crying because I'm tired of worrying about EVERYTHING and I'm tired of panic attacks where I think I'm dieing! :cry::cry:

I suffered really badly with them after the birth of my last son, are you getting any treatment for them? when did they start? x

I've been having them since I was 8 years old. They got worse when my baby girl died though. I've tried every medication out there and they don't work. The one that did work gave me bloody noses. Which was not fun :(

I'm trying meditation now and yoga

Sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl :hugs: have you had the chance to chat about it and grieve properly? Yoga is a brilliant idea, You need to try and learn how to get your body to relax, i did this through yoga and it worked wonders, make sure you get time out everyday for you even if its only half hour for a soak in the bath xx

I have suffered with them in the past. When my nan was dying and just after Lucy was born was the worst. I used to be doing something really simple, like watching tv or cooking dinner and all of a sudden I felt like I couldnt breathe. It was horrible. Since then I have had a really big fear of losing my breath and am convinced im going to choke to death, I take forever to eat because I have to chew everything into tiny pieces first. Its horrible, can totally understand hun xx

Well, everyone gets panick attack .. you just try to let it go and think of any lovely moments that you've had before .. nothing is worth it !

not quite sure what you mean there julie?!? :confused:
when ur having a panic attack you cant think of anything other than getting your breathing right...

ive suffered from panic attacks but never to the extent I think I was going to die, but have wanted to go to the hospital...

:hugs: sweetie, sorry no more advice just :hugs:

not quite sure what you mean there julie?!? :confused:
when ur having a panic attack you cant think of anything other than getting your breathing right...

Leeds is right Julie. Panic attacks don't go away just because you think lovely thoughts. When you are having a panic attack ALL you can think about is how you can't breathe or in some cases that you are dieing. And they do feel like you are dieing sometimes.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl have you had the chance to chat about it and grieve properly? Yoga is a brilliant idea, You need to try and learn how to get your body to relax, i did this through yoga and it worked wonders, make sure you get time out everyday for you even if its only half hour for a soak in the bath xx

Thank you for your kind words Sarah. I am still working on the grieving thing. It's a very long road but I am very open about it and don't keep things bottled in and that helps.

I may take your suggestion of trying a relaxing bath a day. That sounds heavenly :cloud9::hugs:

Sorry to hear you are suffering hun. I used to suffer with this and I know how horrendous it is.
Have you been offered councelling? I had cognitive behavioural therapy and it was fantastic. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but maybe worth a go?:hug:

Hey hun, I've been suffering from GAD + OCD since age 12, no fun :(

That's a great idea that you're trying Yoga and meditation though, I heard it's great for anxiety. Talk therapy could help too, especially because you've been through a traumatic event. Humanistc or Cognitive I think are the best for this problem.

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->