Anxiety..Insomnia..Back pain..oh my

AsEn11

Reaction score
Ladies help please..
I am busy all day and so tired when I lay down to sleep but as soon as I climb in bed my back and legs start killing me!! I have gone to a chiropractor and gotten a massage nothing has helped and its my left side hurting..my luck
I wish I could lay on my back or right side..I sometimes try to lay on my right side to relieve the pain but then my stomach starts to hurt.
Also if and when i can get semi comftorable my mind starts going nuts!! Anxiety is a bitch!! I think about labor and what will happen I know I cant control anything but I keep having like bad thoughts like what if something goes wrong or if I go way over due just everything is making me crazy!!
So here I am at my desk wanting to cry cuz I can barely walk I have had no sleep (except for a little nap I snuck in yesterday) and everyone wants me to solve there problems..

I guess this is a rant but I would love some encouraging words :))

I'm with you I'm dead tired but can't sleep what helps is lay on your side and put a pillow right behind your back and then roll back on it so its like your laying on your back but not as much presher. You can also take unisom and tynole pm

I'm with you I'm dead tired but can't sleep what helps is lay on your side and put a pillow right behind your back and then roll back on it so its like your laying on your back but not as much presher. You can also take unisom and tynole pm

I agree, sleeping with a pillow behind my back has helped me loads, it gives me the sense I'm lying on my back when I'm not and let's me get just that little but more sleep!!

:hug: I feel the same way and im only 29 weeks!

Its just a waiting game and I am impatient lol
It will be worth it I know I just dont like having these negative thoughts at bed time and all the thinking I wish I could turn my mind off
And I have a snoogle pillow behind me and like 4 in front of me I am surrounded my poor OH cant have any snuggles lol

I sleep propped up at about a 45 degree angle on my back most of the time because that's the only way that doesn't hurt my back/hips. it's only FLAT on your back that's an issue. If it's really bad, I get in the shower on all fours and do pelvic rocking with very hot water right on the small of my back or wherever really hurts for 5-10 minutes. It's not long enough to raise my core temp too high for bebe, and it REALLY helps me relax my very lower back long enough to fall asleep for about 4 solid hours before it hurts enough to wake up.

I wish I could offer some advice and help but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and I hear you loud and clear.

The body aches combined with lack of sleep and anxiety about birth can drive any woman crazy. I feel your pain.

Everyone keeps saying "you're almost there" or "it'll be over soon" but that doesn't help. I just want to feel fully rested, energized and confident about being able to handle the birth experience.

Do whatever it takes to get some sleep and start thinking better thoughts!

I have no words of wisdom, but can share your pain!! I am downright fed up now and am counting down the days! I feel guilty for wishing the pregnancy away, but I really want my baby and my body now!! My back is killing me and I just feel like a whale lol

Thats my guilty confession!! :p

I am like that to I feel guilty for wishing it to be over but I want to see her and also want my body back and to sit any lay down comftorably..haha

also I feel guilty because I cannot picture what she will look like is that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"