Anxiety/stress help.

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody else with stress/anxiety has ever experienced a burning stomach before??. Mine is like it today after a week of stress and i can't seem to calm it down. Any tips?

Hot water, some bay leafs and a touch of sugar settles stomachs Hun xx

It's still burning now, it's been about thirteen hours since it started. It won't be a tummy bug will it??, I don't feel ill at all and i've been able to eat ok.

Acid reflux? Have you tried taking gaviscon or rennies? Xx

Oh girl you cna get LOTS of problems when you get anxiety/depress. From body pains, headaches, stomach pain, loss of appetite to increase of appetite, flu etc.. when you get depress you body just falls apart. you get illness out of nowhere. Is all in your BRAIN.. when I get depress I get stomach pain and now I got gastritis which gets worse when I am sad or stress out. The brain is very powerful organ...

Acid reflux can get worse with stress and it's quite often caused by candida (which is feuled by sugar). 99% of the time a proboitic pill will completely kill my burning stomach. It's bizarre but 70% of your immune system is related to your gut flora, when you're stressed or not eating well you can effect this negatively which will bring on heart burn, sore tummy and acid reflux. Try it, I had it for YEARS before I knew about probiotics role and whatever you do, don't eat sugar because it's very likely what caused it in the first place.

'Sugar
Our bad diet of white sugar and flour are responsible for our lack of necessary nutrients, and fiber. This makes for a toxic body and bad digestion because of enzyme deficiency. We need lots of enzymes for proper food breakdown. Bad digestion in the stomach and small intestine are major causes of acid reflux.'
link

Candida can also cause headaches, tiredness and yeast infections (candida = too much sugar and white flour in the diet). All of those things are something we really DON'T need while we're dealing with stress: link
I hope you feel better soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"