anxiety/stress

ampersandme

Reaction score
I've always had anxiety problems, I get really worried over things that I shouldnt.
At the moment me and my OH are looking for a house and its proving harder than we thought (if we cant find one in 2 weeks we have to continue living with my OHs family...*sigh*)
And im getting very anxious and stressed about it, my neck is sore, my back is tense, I'm on edge and I can't sleep, I'm snappy, I cry.
Yes its stressful but for some reason I'm definetly getting more upset over it than its worth, its not as if we will be homeless and its not as if it will be permanent....
But thinking about it makes me sick and tense.

Also, I get very stressed about money, particularly lately. I'm stingey, I get anxious when shopping and never ever buy anything nice for myself anymore. I feel guilty and sick. I havent bought myself an item of clothing or anything nice for months. I'm afraid to, I chase my OH for every dollar he borrows (Never used to do this.. Why does it even matter?) :blush: It makes no sense at all, I have a steady income and good savings? I'm just soo anxious about it. (Maybe everything on the news about credit crunch? Honestly I don't know why :()

What is wrong with me. I think my anxiety is coming back, but different to last time. (Those who don't know I was hospitalized after a depressive episode last year brought on by extreme anxiety.)
I thought I'd finally got it under control, medicine free..
Argh
Any advice from other anxiety sufferers?
I refuse to go medications btw.

Ive been getting panic attacks and a really tight chest due to anxiety... and like you have a history of it!!
Try writing everything down... I used post it notes to stick all over my filofax and just tried to get on top of everything that was stressing me out!!
:hugs:

I just recently had an episode of anxiety and its awful isnt it!! The doc gave me beta blockers and they helped alot prehaps a trip to the doc hun would help you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->