Anxious and Dizzy @ work?

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
So today is my first day back to work after the holidays, and im so overwhelmed with things to catch up on that im getting very stressed and anxious. Then to add onto that, im starting to cramp a bit. I get so nervous when im crampy, cause i miscarried in Nov, so it scares me. So I think my stress at work is causing my cramping. Trying to settle down and ignore people, drinking water, and did my best to eat a snack (nauseous), but now im starting to feel dizzy? Blah....how does everyone cope with cutting the stress out at work so they dont hurt the baby? :coffee::sleep:

I will let you know on Friday. First day back after 11 months mat leave! I remember getting kinda dizzy and anxious one time during my last pregnancy and I was allowed to go outside to get some fresh air. It helped to calm me. Could be low blood sugar try drinking some orange juice maybe? Don't worry, it won't cause a miscarriage. Just take a deep breath. Xx

Yes I get dizzy quite a bit and my eyes go so starry I have to stop still and close my eyes. Like pp said, something with a bit of sugar in helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->