anxious, excited, impatient!!

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
as the title says i am so anxious and excited and impatient :haha: we have just started NTNP actually i guess we havent offically started yet as i have just come off birth control and the :witch: is currently visiting! im just ready for AF to leave so we can start :sex:! i cant wait to need a pregnancy test or be in the TWW again! ahhh :) anyone else have this feeling or am i going a little overboard :blush:

I'm right with you :D, so much for ntnp though, all I can do is think about getting pregnant again :rofl: and fully noticing exactly what my cycle is doing :dohh:

this is our 1st mth ntnp too and i have ewcm today :D, good luck! xx

Ahh so nice to see a familiar face! i am right there with you all i can think about is my cycle and is it going to go back to normal and when should i ovulate :doh: dh thinks we are ntnp but it is fully in the front of my mind and im pretty sure i think we are ttc :haha:

it would be awesome if we got our BFP right around the same time we could go through another pregnancy together :thumbsup:

ooh yep deffo! And quickly then we can both be andrea's bump buddies too!

It's best to let the DH's believe we're ntnp ;). How long did it take you with your daughter?

ooh yes def hope so for you! I'm kinda hoping the element of 'can i/ can't i' get pregnant might help me get a bfp this time quicker as i know its possible, whereas before i always worried it wasn't...iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->