Anxious

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
Hey all - this is more of just a rant :cry:

I already have a bad panic disorder and severe panic attacks/anxiety. We are looking to move, but I feel like nothing is working right now for us. Im already 31 weeks, half packed, and unable to find a place. I am so anxious all the time and I just feel so blue today. I want to find a place so I can set up the nursery and just nest. We have to still buy nursery furniture but we have mostly what we need for the baby now - except cloth diapers which im waiting to order. I packed my diaper bag but im so panicked that ill go into labour before we move (I have no medical reason to think this, I just am a worrier)

Im just feeling really upset today, and my HG has come back full force so im also really sick again. :cry:

sending hugs to you. you have a lot going on right now in your mind and body, its so understandable that you are feeling this way.

sorry i cant offer any advice but try to stay as calm as you can, easier said than done as i suffer from anxiety too xx

:hugs: i have been having bad axiety attacks too.. :hugs: I hope everything falls into place for you soon!

Thanks girls, I want it to work out soon. Usually I can handle a lot but being 31 weeks is just hanging over me. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->