any adive after 3rd c section

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya girls im gettign a lot of achey pains in my tummy
and like feeling sick its gettign teh point i cant bend over to pick any thing up .ona ring doctors whe they open bk up any adive of you girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun. I had my 3rd section 8 weeks ago - i had achy pains when i needed the loo :blush: and they felt a bit like contractions. Still feeling a bit achey now too. like it is aching from inside....
how long ago was your section hun? does your scar look ok? :hug:

hi hun. I had my 3rd section 8 weeks ago - i had achy pains when i needed the loo :blush: and they felt a bit like contractions. Still feeling a bit achey now too. like it is aching from inside....

mine was in jan hun .mine feels like how u discribed .just came on my period today and its still bad i no its not period pains worked that one out for me self got a doctors apomint at 4 .10 pm today ill let u no what they say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mine was in jan hun .mine feels like how u discribed .just came on my period today and its still bad i no its not period pains worked that one out for me self got a doctors apomint at 4 .10 pm today ill let u no what they say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how did you get on hun?

said becuse i had loads of scar tissue it will take me a good while before i stop achy so looks like its here to stay for a bit :cry:xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for repying huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

said becuse i had loads of scar tissue it will take me a good while before i stop achy so looks like its here to stay for a bit :cry:xxxxxxxxxxx

It is definitely harder to get over a 3rd one isn't it? i was up and about much quicker this time - but it seems to be taking me forever to feel "normal" again. Hope you are feeling better soon hun. :hug:

It is definitely harder to get over a 3rd one isn't it? i was up and about much quicker this time - but it seems to be taking me forever to feel "normal" again. Hope you are feeling better soon hun. :hug:

thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->