Any advice appreciated

jenny873

Reaction score
I felt as though I was all of a sudden desperate for a wee, got down the first few stairs and started to wee could not control it, made it the toilet to finish but kept dribbling for a while while still on toilet. Came back upstairs and felt like I was desperate to go again and went back down for a wee... Making it to the toilet this time ha ha!

Feel ashamed posting but started to worry that the first time could have been waters?

Anybody else desperate to pee soon after already going?

Im 22 weeks

Any advice appreciated... Thank you x

Hmm... pee and amniotic fluid smell very different....do you remember the smell? I would say it's just urine as I have almost peed myself a few times after getting up and cant control it stopping. But if you are nervous al they do is take a swab and test it right in office.

It didnt have a smell to b honest, maybe I just pee'd myself. Was more worried as I felt I needed a wee again so soon after. Thanks for replying xx

Okay your water breaking wouldn't feel like an urgency to pee.. You just start leaking water and the sensation is like peeing but without urgency.. Did that make sense? Always if you're concerned go get checked. Trust me they won't make you feel silly about it.

It was probably the way baby is positioned. With DS he would push on my bladder so it would feel like I really had to pee but then there was nothing or he'd push and I would nearly wet myself or I'd have just finished and he would shift so more pee could come out (think of a balloon filled with water: if you push on the center you can trap some of the water down one end and it won't come out until you move your hand).

I agree it doesn't sound like it was your waters. Amniotic fluid continues to gush out every few minutes too, so unless you have continued to leak it probably wasn't your waters.

As the other ladies say, you can get swabbed if you are still concerned.

Ooooh yes this has happened to me too. I did put mine down to a combination of pregnancy and a long birth with dd. Having said that I didn't have many problems with peeing like that after birth do maybe it's just pregnancy.

Yes Hun I often need to pee just minutes after iv just been depending on position of baby! It's doesn't sound like your waters to me, when your waters go you don't feel any need to pee the fluid just comes out, if you are worried about it though Hun you can go get checked x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->