any advice??Bonkers here!

JustMeC

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here. I usually read BB forums and they help. I just recently statred tracking my O. I'm usually a 33 to 38 day always. I just got into learning my body "really" this month. I really tracked things. If the pains I was feeling were correct. I cycled Dec 7th to 11th 2012..On the 24th I felt sharp pains on my left side that I stopped me in my tracks..did the babydance as soon as I got home! On the 25th cramping lower stomach no BD that night. Had Bd on the morning of the 26th. That evening I laid down very early I was bloated and side hurting sharp pains.On the 27th I got aroused and got a clear long strechy cm, but no LH surge. After Bd layed with legs up on back 40 mintues. No Bd 29th but Bd on 30th and this am 31st....the thing is I have been having little sharp pains in my lower abdminal area not hurting but just aware every now and then. Also in that week of the 24th I've been feelin weird in my stoach area. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it's such a let down later when it's a neg! I also have been doing the OPK test everyday nothing as far as LH surge since the 5 th of the month. I believe I ovulated the week of the 24th. Also the CM could it have been arousel fluid? When I streched it out it was like an Inch long! But I thought no thats not it I'm just ready to BD! lol Could the pains I felt on the 24th be pre ovulation? I felt so bloated and sharp side pains on the 26th? Ovulation day maybe?? I feel like I'm going crazy you guys. It's 14 days exactly to my cycle. I'm nervous. I don't want to be disappointed. Has anyone else had some symptoms like mine??? Yesterday I noticed my breast felt slightly tender..today I know they are tender...Could it be PMS since I'm due 14th??????????? Any advice will be so welcomed!

Hi justme, how long have you been ttc? It's taken me solo long to conceive that I don't symptom spot, ever. Even if you do everything correctly it can take months and months. It does seem like you've got really good cm and you probably did o when you got the sharp pain. I'm wishing you good luck.

Have you tried opk's? We got preggers in Sept and bd'd a day before the ok turned completely positive. We usually just do it after the big +. Either way, I hope you get your bop soon!

Next month you might try using your OPKS at different times. FMU on OPKS is usually not the best and you kinda have to experiment to find the best time. Most will try a 10:00 or 2:00 or both schedule.

Also tender breast are a great sign you O'd. It means you are producing Progestrone which means you O'd.

I think you were covered pretty good this month. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->