Any advice? late period by two weeks negative pregancy test

LandN

Reaction score
Im just looking for some advice really or to see if any one has been in similar position, basically i was two weeks and 2 days late for my period yesterday, i had taken 4 pregnacy tests at home and they were all negative so i made a dr's appointment yesterday, and she arranged for blood tests to be taking today, so anyway this morning i started bleeding it was really light pink at first and not heavy, so got my blood tests done anyway, and then i started getting dark red clots (sorry if tmi :blush:) :wacko: and it has got heavier through the day, i just dont feel like this is a period, but im all to pot and confused as im 2 weeks late and now im bleeding but not sure wether its my period that has come or not :dohh: but then i think well it cant be miscarrige as i have had negative pregnancy tests, apart from the blood test (i dont know what that result is yet). Im just confused with what is going on.

you should really post it in the 2 week wait area, im sure you will get a better response there :flower: xxx

your welcome :) its just nobody had responded to your question where as someone will more than likely answer it in the 2ww :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->