Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Misstink

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Kim, im 37 and have been trying to conceive with my partner for 3 years! This cycle i used pre seed and evening primrose oil for the first time, im 8dpo and for the past 4 days my bbs have been so swollen, tender and achey to the point where they woke me up last night because they were aching so much, i know its defo nothing to do with AF because they have never felt like this before and for as long, they are normally slightly tender a couple of days before but thats all! I also had terrible wind for 2 days a couple of days ago, sorry if tmi but i was farting and burping like a trooper! I just wondered if any of you ladies have had the same thing and did it end up being your bfp?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as the 2ww this month is driving me totally mad because of my symptoms!!
Thankyou in advance and lots and lots of baby dust to all ttc!!
:dust:

xxxxx

Hi Missstink
You symptoms sound very promising especially if they are not usual for you pre AF. I got my last BFP the month after i started using EPO, i really think it was the thing that did it! (unfortunately ended in MC)
I am crossing my fingers for you! Good luck and keep us posted :flower:

Thankyou so much for your reply deethehippy!
First of all can i just say how sorry i am to hear about your mc! Im sure that you will go on to have a healthy happy 9months! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Oh this 2ww is the worst one ever! Because we have been trying for so long i just darent even dare to dream that i might actually be pregnant at last but i have never had these symptoms before! My bbs actually feel like someone has strapped fake ones on to me because they are so heavy! Ive just been getting ready for bed and noticed that the areola on my left bb is so much bigger and darker than the right one!! Ive got wind, headaches and i am so tired all of the time!! Arrrrggghh!! How does this 2ww turn sensible, sain normal women like us into jibbering, nervous, mad wrecks!?!
I did a hpt today knowing full well that it was far too early and as expected got a bfn but i just know there is something different, bbs dont feel like this for no reason................i hope!!!

Thankyou again and lots and lots of baby dust to you!!
:dust:

I never had the symptoms you have mentioned, however I did not have any until I was 6 wks.

But my friend is who is 9 wks pregnant had these exact same symptoms for a full week before she got her BFP. Fingers crossed I hope this is the month for you!!!

Hi wow sounds promising. I hope you have stopped taking EPO as I have been told this can cause MC.

I used First Responce about 4 days early with my first LO and it was in the evening. I find these are great early testers. cost a bit but worth it. I hate the 2ww also, it feels like it goes on forever.

Good luck and hope you get your BFP:thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"