Any advice ???

LaurGil

Reaction score
Hi ladies I had an awful 36 wk app yesterday it was a stand in consultant from a differant hospital ,she confirmed I would need a planned section but then give me no info on it ,told me they would give me a date at my 39 week app (i thought you were supposed to have section at 38/39 wks) ,I have also already had signs of early labour & had my DS at 39 wks ,she never told me want to do if I go in to labour natually before I get a date .I'm due the 16th May. Any advice would be greatly appreciated xXx

I would speak to your midwife or make an appointment to see your normal consultant. That doesn't sound right at all!

I phoned my midwife she said the same thing to ring the hospital ,they have taken my details & said they will sort it out so fingers crossed they do xXx

Hi I had a similar thing the other day. I saw his registrar. She had nt read my notes and knew nothing about me. Firstly she wanted me to vbac then when I said no she wanted to book me in at 39+5 and when I said I'd been told the week before she said no its better to do it at 39 weeks. Anyway I then told her that I'd had a previous op that would prevent me from labouring she changed her mind. Then she never knew anything about my medication and was quite ignorant to my birth plan. So I told my midwife and she has booked me in to see MY consultant next week so I'll go through it with him. Hope this reads right I'm on me phone x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->