• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any autoimmune / chronic fatigue mamas?

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies ,

I have fibromyalgia with lupus tendencies :wacko: was diagnosed about three years ago now . It's definitely making me " feel " this pregnancy compared to the others . I'm so exhausted , breathless , very achey joints & muscles. The migraines are particularly brutal too!! Would love to hear from other mum's in the same situation :hugs:

Me!

I have Isaacs syndrome/morvans and a connective tissue disorder. Have to do plasmapheresis every week to remove the antibodies from my plasma. It def makes it harder:hugs:

Me!

I have Isaacs syndrome/morvans and a connective tissue disorder. Have to do plasmapheresis every week to remove the antibodies from my plasma. It def makes it harder:hugs:

Oh my gosh that sounds really Awful to deal with ? You must be exhausted :hugs::hugs:

Me!

Oh my gosh that sounds really Awful to deal with ? You must be exhausted :hugs::hugs:

Plasma has seriously made a massive difference in my mobility etc. It's also a break, sit, watch tv and snacks, child free for a bit:haha:

Exhausted for sure though.

What's involved in Lupus?

I have the joint issues too, have you heard of Ehlers Danlos? I have type 1. Type 3 is often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia so I feel you:hugs:

What are your docs doing to accommodate your illness?

I have fibromyalgia and Whalers Samoa which seem to be much worse this pregnancy. My hips hurt constantly and I'm dislocating a lot more too. If I do more than take care of my 2 year old daughter my fibrosis flares up, hands burn and turn bright red. It really does suck. I know it will be worth it once my second daughter is here but Im only 23 weeks and it feels like I still have such a long way to go. If anyone wants to talk Im here!

Hey ladies I'm just out of a rather unexpected 48 hr stay on maternity suite . I have been feeling breathless with a chest pain and migraine. So a routine midwife check seen me sent off to MAU and then kept in for a few days . I've had ECGS , chest x rays , leg scans , ct scans , endless blood testing . All to be left feeling confused by the lack of answers . So I'm putting it down to a flare as I'm completely wiped out and have that "hit by a bus" feeling :haha:

I have Ankylosing spondylitis and Ulcerative Colitus. I get Immunosuppressant Medication infustions every month. I have severe pain and am due to finish up at work at around 30 weeks.

I have Ankylosing spondylitis and Ulcerative Colitus. I get Immunosuppressant Medication infustions every month. I have severe pain and am due to finish up at work at around 30 weeks.

Oh my gosh thst is a lot to deal with ! :hugs:

I'm seeing the high risk obstetrician next Monday to put my care plan in place. I'm definitely feeling in a bit of a flare just now :cry: :sleep:

I have Henoch-Schonlein Purpura which is a rare form of vasculitis and is treated on the same pathway as lupus. I also have ulcerative colitis and I work full time in a trauma orthopedic ward. To say I'm knackered is a complete understatement. I hope you ladies are all doing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->