Any Chance of a co-sleeping, extended BF, baby wearing buddy?

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a hard time with family atm, and need a buddy who's going through the same things as mee!

PM me if you're interested, I'm Gemii, married, 24, mummy of one (8mo boy) and I BF, co sleep, and baby wear!!

meeeeeeeeeeee! apart from the bf'ing. my family think i'm barmy :) x

Hi jellybean, James is just coming up 8 months, I bf, babywear, I've stopped co-sleeping now as he is really active and keeps climbing out of bed! But my fam think I'm barmy on all counts!

I'm 26, ntnp for #2 and married xx

My lo is 15 months now and still bf & babywear - never really co-slept xcept in the early days.

I am Callie I am 19 I co sleep Bf and babywear:)
I am single mom and always love to chat:)

im 21 bf and babywear, and co-sleep most naps and half the night (he starts in his cot but sleep deprivation brings him into our bed!)
i use cloth nappies too and for all of the above, the majority of people think im barmy (except you guys!)

im happy to be a buddy :)

we could start a support thread - i bf and baby wear and use cloth.I intend bf as long as poss.

Although we don't co-sleep leo is in the cot next to me and will be until at least one perhaps 18 months depending on him xxx

I'm Jo, 25 and single mum to Albert, 4mo. I BF (will be doing this until he's ready to stop, much to the horror of my family!), co-sleep, babywear and use cloth.

I think a support thread is a great idea :thumbup: we can all confirm to each other that we're not mad, not making a rod (urgh) and are just doing things 'differently' :)

I breastfeed and babywear (although i have a pushchair lol ) and currently co-sleep but its a temp situation as he sleeps better in his own bed lol hes over 6months so i guess thats extended BF technically lol and we plan to keep going for a while yet and both boys are in cloth

Hi there ladies :flower:

I BF, babywear and co-sleep with my LO but he is only 8 weeks :flower:

I feel my DHs family judge me for these a bit, especially BF :dohh:

Shall I start a support thread then? I'll post the link at the bottom when it's done!!

28, married, first baby, bf, babywear and co-sleep :) my little one is about 7 and half months now. Would love like minded support! :D

I'm Kate, 21 (nearly forgot my own age then!), co-sleeping, babywearing, cloth-bumming mummy to my little Lucas boy! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->