Any Christmas Pregnancy announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydustcass

Reaction score
We've decided to announce to close family and friends at Christmas that we are expecting our 3rd. We've just returned from a 5 day tour in Lapland and whilst there I took the cutest Photos in prep for our Christmas card announcement. And Here is the final card front to make the cut, :happydance: i love it! Hope you can make out the writing, its a low res for uploading but the actual card is A5
How are you announcing?

Attachments

• card1.jpg
    card1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 80
Congratulations x how was lapland we are thinking of going next year. The card is a fab idea.

Thanks! We did intend to have pictures with santa revealing but we were just so caught up in the meet we forgot :haha:

It was amazing, seriously the best place ive ever been and the whole thing was magical from start to finish. We are all very pooped today but unfortunately have so much to do, i think its going to take us several weeks to recoup. I recommend the longer 5 day tour because it gives you a free day to use as you please, we toured with Canterbury Travel and it was 5* all the way, it is simple done VERY well, flowed so nicely and the kids were in awe at every corner. I recommend the 5 day tour as it is also at the start of December most years, and is very cold but not horribly. You can still keep warm and comfortable and your face isnt sore, we learned that closer to Christmas it can get so cold the children end up a misery most of the time.
We went husky riding, sleigh rides with reindeer, snow mobiling, Safari tours, tobogganing, story telling around camp fires... the list was endless :thumbup:

Thanks! We did intend to have pictures with santa revealing but we were just so caught up in the meet we forgot :haha:

It was amazing, seriously the best place ive ever been and the whole thing was magical from start to finish. We are all very pooped today but unfortunately have so much to do, i think its going to take us several weeks to recoup. I recommend the longer 5 day tour because it gives you a free day to use as you please, we toured with Canterbury Travel and it was 5* all the way, it is simple done VERY well, flowed so nicely and the kids were in awe at every corner. I recommend the 5 day tour as it is also at the start of December most years, and is very cold but not horribly. You can still keep warm and comfortable and your face isnt sore, we learned that closer to Christmas it can get so cold the children end up a misery most of the time.
We went husky riding, sleigh rides with reindeer, snow mobiling, Safari tours, tobogganing, story telling around camp fires... the list was endless :thumbup:

Sounds amazing, we have just come back from Disneyland and i know what you mean, exhausting 5 days but the kids loved it (so did i !!).

Congratulations.. Beautiful Card :)

Please read

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/santas-grotto/1953179-please-read-posting-bfps-grotto.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back