Any game of thrones fans searching for a name?

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
I love game of thrones and I love the weird/unusual but very cool names everyone has lol! I would love to use one for my baby (team yellow) - which ones do you like the best?
For those unfamiliar with GOT - here is a cast list...
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/fullcredits/cast

Many thanks! !

Also the girls names are a lot better than the boys names so possibly have to abandon the idea if it's a boy!

Bronn - Bron is my friends mams name (short for Bronwen although i prefer the spelling Bronwyn) that could work for a boy or girl

Jaime can be unisex

Gilly can be short for Gillian or Gulliver so is also unisex

Robin is unisex

just a few unisex names off that list :)

Yeah they are great unisex names but not for me :) I love the girly names -
Sansa
Cersei
Arya
Daenerys - Also 'Kelisi / Quelisi' (sp?) meaning Queen
Myrcella
Talisa

All those girl names are awesome, especially Arya

My DH is a huge GOT fan, but the only name he has suggested from it is Emilia, who pays Dani.

From your list, I think Kelisi would be quite cute & I like Sansa, although they are too unusual for me really.

A girl I went to school with named her LO Arya. I actually really like it.

I also like Gilly, Sansa, Daenarys (Dany), Benjen, Yara, Jory, Ygritte, Brienne, Eddard, Doreah, Osha, Irri, and Cersei. Most of the girls have pretty cool names though I think, and the boy names I like are just variations of classics that I love.

If we have a girl we're naming her Daenerys! Absolutely love that name though a middle name is hard to come by!

Never saw the show but from the list I like (at least I think I do if I'm pronouncing them right :haha:)...

Renly
Beric
Meryn
Brynden
Bronn

Arya
Brienne

Thanks ladies! I think they are all really cool but maybe a little to strange? I think Daenerys is my favourite :) Also Cersei snd Kelisi (although Kelisi is not actually a name!)
I think girls can get away with unusual names more than boys

YES!!!! Not saying which name but I am naming my daughter from the Game of Thrones names. =)

Ooooo please tell lol! I have just been looking again - I like most of the girl names :)
Hubby is convinced we are having a boy so he won't entertain the idea of discussing girl names!

I've loved these books since they were published! The funny thing is that I loved them before I was married...my married surname is Stark.

If we have a girl we're naming her Aria (changed the Y to and I) for more than one reason, but so many lovely names! We just have to be careful not to be too GOT-ish.

Haha! Too - GOTish!
I know what you mean though :)
And wow - you are a Stark! That's pretty cool! I love Aria :)

I quite like the name of Tyrion's lover but not sure how to spell it. Shea? Shay? Shey? Shae?

I love a lot of the GoT names!

Daenerys
Khalisi (Though not a name)
Emilia
Sansa
Arya
Catelyn
Mycella
Cersei

For boys I like
Brandon
Rob