• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any good baking recipes?

B

becks

Hiya :wave: I was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some baking recipes with me? I am looking for more sweet recipes like cupcakes, cookies, gingerbread, scones etc. I am planning on taking some 'cakes' to church next week and need some ideas. Does anyone know how to make flap jacks, rocky road etc?? Any help would be greatly appreciated, plus its a great way for all of us to gain some new recipes. Thankyou in advance xx

:cake:

I tend to use an app called all recipes for all my baking needs. Get some really good ones off there!
Not suitable for taking anywhere but I have a gorgeous reciepe for melt in the middle chocolate pudding, if you want it?

Stalking this thread! But here is my fave cupcake recipe....

115g butter
115g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 medium eggs
140g self raising flour

1. Preheat oven to 180'C line a 12 hole cupcake tin.
2. Using a hand mixer beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. I tend to blast the butter in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it before adding the sugar.
3. Add vanilla essence, eggs and 1 tablespoon of flour. Beat until combined then add remaining flower and mix again.
4. Divide the mixture bake for 20mins until risen and voila CUPCAKE! Then decorate once cool :)

Aaww I would love it thankyou hun xx

100g Butter
100g Caster Sugar
100g Dark Chocolate
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
2 table spoons of Plain Flour

Grease your pots (I use dariole moulds) with extra butter and then sprikle sugar on until covered, removing the excess.
Melt the chocolate and butter together
In a seperate bowl put the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and flour and beat well.
Once the chocolate has cooled down a bit add to the mixture and stir in until combined.
Add mixture evenly to the pots and put in the preheated oven (200 degrees for an electric oven) for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes and turn out on a plate.
Serve with a heap of cream!

Ohh ive got a couple that i will put on tomorrow when im.not so tired:)

This is a brilliant website for baking. The red velvet cupcakes are to die for :D.

https://www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->