any help/advice for after the birth?

R

rubixcyoob.

So, I'm 37 weeks pregnant and hopefully will give birth soon, and if not, it will be 5 weeks at the latest :D :happydance:

However, having recently caught sight of myself in my full length mirror I could have cried. The weight I've gained seems outrageous, even though it's within the healthy range.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice for when I start dieting to loose weight? Any diets that have worked for them? Anything at all ladies :(
Bear in mind I am hoping to breastfeed and will be eating healthier because of this but I'm not sure if it will affect anything in the dieting department etc.

im sure you need eat extra cals when BFin.. Im sure lady who does this will let you know.
what's worked best for me is calorie counting, cutting out junk food, with treat once every 1-2wks, drinking plenty of water & exercising 30mins a day.

all the best, hope LO makes an appearance soon :)

Im not a mum but I hear that BFing is a very good way to burn calories. I think it was about 800-900 cals a day burnt BFing? You can take your LO out for long walks with the pram (as I plan to do) for exercise and fresh air for you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->