any ideas girls?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok AF came 1 wk early on Oct 11. But now i'v been having feelings like AF is coming but she hasnt and my nipples hurt. Then today i went pee and wiped and there was pink on the TP could AF be coming???? or what someone help plz im very nervous and scared ( i have panic disorder)

BY THE WAY: i took 2 HPT's already and both were BFN

We all have panic disorders when it comes to TTC!!!!!!

Anyway, I dont know what to tell you. It was weird knowing that ur AF came a week earlier.. does this happen sometimes? or is it the first time it does? if its the first time, I think you should tell ur doc about it. About the pink spot you got, do u have any infection? If you think this is all new and you might be preggo maybe its early to have taken the HPT.

Give it time to time! (I hate that phrase!) Time will be the one deciding!!

Good luck!! :crib:

Tink - this mirrors my recent experience. Period came a week early on or around 14th Oct, yesterday I had spotting. Trouble is, because I basically had two periods very close together I have no Idea when I should be judging my most fertile time. Online checker thing said 26th oct (if I go by the second period I had), which was when I celebrated my anniversary, but I am pretty certain if I was lucky enough to have fallen pregnant that weekend it's doubtful that I would be showing any signs of pregnancy yet!

I thought the spotting may be implantation bleeding but I am really not trying to imagine stuff which probably isn't happening, specially as I only came off the pill around the 16th/17th. Really I'm assuming all the things I am experiencing are just symptoms of coming off the (mini) pill.

Hope we are both lucky and get pregnant soon. Try not to stress. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->