Any ideas on how to take my mind of TTC?

Bmary83

Reaction score
Hi
Like a lot of others on here, I'm am trying to persuare OH to TTC. For those who haven't seen my previous posts, have given my OH 12 mths to decided if we TTC or should we call it a day. (I know currently he doesn't think I'm serious about it). But because of other things in our relationship I've decided it must be done, things can't drag on for another 5 years like this.

Anyway, I'm sad to say the whole TTC seems to be all I think about, day n night, n its really starting to get me down. Any body any ideas of how I can take my mind off it? I need a new project, but obv not something 2 expensive as I'll either need the money for a baby or to move out.

Sorry, not an exciting post!

Unfortunatly no lol, if there was id be a hell of a lot happyer

I'm trying to go swimming twice a week:thumbup: don't know if you want to try it. Or exercise in general:thumbup:

Yeah, I suppose I really should try to exercise more n tone up, I'm a bit flabby but can't seem to muster the enthusiam. lol

Well the fitter and healthier you are the better the chance you'll conceive. Hows that for motivation:thumbup:

consider me told. I did actaully do some exercise yesterday for the 1st time in ages, was a work out DVD, God I was soo sore this morning, must be a sign its working eh?

I keep myself busy with re-organizing my apartment, knitting, and playing music.

Edit: working out is a great idea as well!

i try to go out with my friends and arrange things to look forward to...ie. V Festival, or a weekend away.

Theres no way to fully take your mind of TTC as i would be a hell of a lot happier if there was!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"