any ideas?

Neverending

★Trying for our family★
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is mc related seeing as to how I stopped bleeding and spotting five days ago. But for the last three days my left side between my tummy and back have been hurting under my rib cage it hurts to cough take a deep breath and send pain to my shoulder it hurts worse when I just finish eating or drinking. But today after bm it hurt and now when I cough it hurts my upper vagina not my tummy not my actual parts... also tonight I felt that weird pulling/twingy feeling right by my belly button.**it is weird I'm not going to call my doc nor talk to mil about it or even my partner I'm going to wait and see if it gets worse. Do you have any thoughts? In the mean time I'm just watching doctor who and curious seeing to how I don't want to talk to any one about it.

I'm sorry hun- I have no great advise, I'd really just ring your doctor hun to see what they recommend? I'm sure they would just say to come in and check it out. But if it continues to get worse... that might be what you need to do.

Big hugs :hugs:

I have no idea but I'm sorry about your m/c. I've been there (after 2 yrs of ttc) and it's not fun. When they do the u/s can you flag your doc to ask to look for fibroids or cysts? It sounds like something related to me which can also hinder you carrying. Fibroids and cysts, if you have anything this this can be caused by insulin sensitivity. Carby, (bread/pasta/rice/potato) and high sugar diet. Or then again it can be something completely different. If you're getting an u/s to ensure all of the m/c has finished I would want to know if I had any thickening, cysts or fibroids which can cause cramping and straining pains as you've described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->