Any March 2014 babies due ??

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
Anyone due in March 2014?

cannot wait to get my own little spring chicken :happydance::happydance:

So I am due on 7th March, with baby number 5 -atm planning on staying team yellow:yellow:

Looking for some buddies to go through this wonderful journey with xxx

Hey! So happy to join you over here. :) I'm due March 1 with baby #2. Are you having many symptoms yet? I'm having none! Wouldn't even know I was pregnant if I didn't keep insanely peeing on sticks.

Lol -nope nothing yet either (except a worrying twinge in my pelvis tonight when lifting my little one - SPD last time around and afraid it will be bad again) - and still POAS haha -it just feels so surreal still

We are flying to Spain in 3 weeks , so hope no MS at that point eeeuurrghh lol xxx

Congrats! I am waiting to test but hopefully I will be joining u ladies :) this will be my second if I am pregnant. My edd will be march 16th. Fingers crossed!

Congrats! I am waiting to test but hopefully I will be joining u ladies :) this will be my second if I am pregnant. My edd will be march 16th. Fingers crossed!

When do you test? When is AF due?

Good Luck xxx and hope you can join us soon xxx

I'm due 3rd march I think. Not many symtoms, tired and boobs hurt on and off, x

Hi and welcome donnarobinson - I am just so glad to be at the 4week mark lol -it is crazy finding out so early , I feel I an relax a bit more -but just a bit haha -my cycles were usually 27-31 days so ... well you know ... even with daily POAS, I stil feel vulnerable until I am really late lol

I am going to phone my doctors next week - hope they don't just say I am too early.

xx

AF is due July 7th. I may test on the 5th but I have not decided. :)

I'm terrified of something bad happing , x :( x https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130628-00423.jpg do these lines look ok2 u girls x

very nice lines donna -it is hard but try not to worry and try to enjoy it xxx

With my first 3 there wasn't the internet fever like there is now (well it wasn't around with my first 2 lol) so I never knew about ovulation dates and how to temp and how to get BFP 6 days before AF due lol ; and al about chemicals etc -and it seemed so much easier -AF was late, done a home test, it was positive went to docs and that was it. With baby 4 and this one I have used so many tests (in both negative cycles and this one lol) It is nuts!!

But yes , your lines look brilliant xxx

and p.s. I am scared of something going wrong too -I am 40 next month and just thinking of the odds of miscarrying at my age makes me feel ill xxx

Thank u hun, I'm jus so worried the aint dark enough, yeh I defo think the internet makes things worse, aww hun I'm sure all will be just fine for you. X x

Donna that's a very nice test progression! I am terrified of something going wrong too. I think it's normal. First tri is nerve wracking.

There's another March thread that Eltjuh just started if you want to join over there too! It's here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ys-please-join-if-youre-due-march-2014-a.html

Thank you hun, I think I'm just erxpecting it to turn really dark over night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"