Any must haves for a four year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
My lo is going to be four and a half at Christmas, she loves all of the 'typical' girl things such as princesses, Lego and frozen. So far I have got her:

brave toddler doll
Brave Lego set
Hello kitty camcorder and camera
Disney princess secret diary
Barbie Lego

Im planning on getting her some frozen bits, some games, books, the brave soft doll and maybe the playmobil pack and play house, oh and a watch too.

Is there anything else you are getting your four year olds that I haven't thought of? It was so much easier when she was little lol!

I don't know much about girls that age. But I would recommend the orchard toys games.
My 4 year old will be having some superhero/imaginext stuff and playmobil dinosaurs.

My will-be-4-year-old is a boy, so not sure about the girly stuff. Our must haves are all Octonauts! I imagine getting my girl a lovely wooden dolls house and Sylvanian Families when she is older, but I suppose she will have her own ideas!

My DD is younger but she loves Merida too and the brave busy book was a big hit with her:flower:

Out of all 4 of my girls I'm finding my 4 year old the hardest.

So far she has/is getting
anna dress up, tiara and shoes (when they're in stock)
Some melissa and Doug bits
Mega bloks barbie
Some barbies
2 fur real toys
Some play doh sets
A jelly maker

She also has little bits like orchard toy games, puzzles and bath toys etc. Reallg am stuck for main presents though.

Colin will be 4.5 and he is getting:

Playmobil big furnished school
Playmobil school bus
Playmobil playground
Books
Maybe some proper lego sets
Card games like war, go fish, old maid, and uno junior
Thinking of getting him the playmobil soccer field and figures

Following, my little dude will be 4y4m at Christmas

My will-be-4-year-old is a boy, so not sure about the girly stuff. Our must haves are all Octonauts! I imagine getting my girl a lovely wooden dolls house and Sylvanian Families when she is older, but I suppose she will have her own ideas!

Welcome back to the grotto Sham!!!

I think playmobil is great for a 4 year old. Most of my LO's presents are playmobil or lego juniors. X

Thanks all, some fab suggestions! Ive never really heard of playmobil before so didn't know if it was age appropriate, but I think as it is, I will buy Megan a few bits of it for her main presents.
I have also just ordered the brave busy book, it looks fab thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"