Any New mummy's starting the insanity exercise programme??

Charliejones

Reaction score
So my bundle of joy is exactly 3 months and I started Zumba 3weeks after birth. Being a dance teacher I was itching to get back into things like you wouldn't believe!!!!

I noticed that Zumba isn't quite cutting the baby kangaroo pouch I'm carrying or my baby got back ass:haha: so I've started the insanity 60 day work out programme. F**k!!! I've never in my life done a workout out like this has anyone else tried it or doing it?? I'm in pain lol

Im not a New mummy (my LO is 2.5), but I'm starting it soon :)
I'm not following it properly, as I go running aswell. I'm gonna do 3x runs per week and 3x Insanity.
Did you do the fitness test?
Did you enjoy it?
xx

Blimey girl you do loads lol I did the fitness test but failed miserably haha I wrote down all my results so hoping ill do better next time. I'm good with cardio but things like press up jacks I just hit the floor. I love challenging things though and I feel so much better after even though getting out of bed the next day is a killer. If I can do 20 mins a day while Archie naps ill be happy xx

Insanity isn't really suitable for so soon postpartum due to the high impact and a lot of it can worsen abdominal separation. I've done it in the past, but it's for advanced exercisers who are already in top shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->