Any nursing students out there?

caitlyn2009

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if I had any fellow bnb memebers in nursing school. If so please introduce yourself. We all know we need support to make it through lol

My name is caitlyn. I am 22 this month. I am marridd and have a 14 month old. I will be finished with my RN in may. I plan on going back to school for my bachelors degree eventually. I would like to work in labor and delivery.

Ok your turn.....

not student anymore graduated 3 years ago (BSN) currently work on med-surg unit but considering going back for masters :dohh:

just wanted to say Good LUCK its tough but worth it!!

Older thread,but didnt see it before.im Nikita.im 26 with a 4 yr old and 2 yr old and have just finished my first year of part time.5 years to go :-/ is your bachelors degree not your RN program?mine is called bachelor of nursing and its the qualification I need to be an RN.i would like to work in emergency or paeds.but I will wait til I do a few placements and experience more to really get a good idea of what I want to do.ICU would be good for the money but stressful and scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->