Any of your LO's have a backpack?

emzky90

Reaction score
Just curious, my sisters LO has a cute little Charlie and Lola backpack which keeps all her bits in seperate so my sister can have her own bag. Do any of your LO's have one or will you be getting one? I think they're so cute and a good idea too. Would be nice to have my handbag back again without having to search for my purse/keys/phone!

We do, we have a cars2 for ds for his nappys and wipes toys ect, we used to have one for ds when she ss younger a peppa pig one lol she has a minnie mouse once for disney land lol

amelie has one for nursery but i wouldnt take it out shopping as id end up carrying my bag with romans stuff AND her bag. We dont really take anything for amelie now anyway.

They have one for nursery but as Blah says I don't take anything out for DS anymore? And for DD I just tend to pack wipes and nappies.

I never used to have a bag anyway :blush: It was always in my pockets!

Iv considered this recently! The changing bag gets filled with crap and now we use a stroller and not a pram the changing bag doesn't fit in the shopping basket. I might buy one for L.os first birthday in a few months xx

Thanks ladies, i'm thinking of getting one! I think they're so cute. My bag is so big and always get filled with unneccesary crap! If I got her a backpack i'd only need that and a little bag for me. And her backpack would probably fit in the basket or on the handlebars of the buggy a bit better than my bag! I have to carry my bag when she goes for a nap as its so large!

We have a Little Life backpack for Aymen, its a reign aswell as a bag so you cant fit alot in it, but it fits a few snacks, a sippy cup, nappy and some travel wipes :)

We also have a seperate bag for nursery which stays there and we just change/top it up with new change of clothes etc once a month or if hes worn his spare stuff.

I've always had my own bag - my stuff wouldn't fit in my change bag! I have one that goes over my head and across my chest if you get me - until recently when I discovered that I could manage my shoulder one properly now I'm an established mummy lol.

I'd be lost without LO's back pack.

We're on our third! He's had one since he was 8 months old. I prefer keeping his stuff seperate to mine. Makes it easier to find my purse, keys etc.
He only has nappies, wipes, a drink and snacks in there but the little backpacks are the perfect size. He has a buzz lightyear one now as he's going through a toy story phase...

He doesn't carry it though. It goes on the pushchair or in the trolley or even on my shoulder.

I'm just having a browse on ebay and there are so many cute ones to choose from! Yeah, Moos not even walking yet so she wouldn't be carrying it anyway, it's just to keep things seperate and if she stays over anywhere etc. Just got to choose one now! lol

I have an adult size backpack to use with the buggy though. I bought it after having trouble coping with my change bag, holding Fran and collapsing the buggy on the train - now I can just sling it on my back and away I go! It fits a heck of a lot more in that my change bag too - toys, food, sippy cup and still have lots of spare space :thumbup:

Yeah rosie has one for playgroup etc, has a toy a drink and some wet wipes in. Hers is a tinkerbell one

My LO has a lighterlife back pack too, its jst big enough for a beaker a few nappies and some travel wipes, Fab :thumbup:

I just use my oversized handbag and chuck a few nappies anda pack of wipes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->