Any one WTT 2011 for baby #2

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Any one waiting to try for next baby next year? Hoping for a 2012 baby :)

Im looking farward to it, It feel so far away and Im not a patien one. Even though I am not ready for another but still I want one haha.

Any one els have mixed feelings? That is both excited to start TTC but then again glad it wont be until next year?

i had fearly good pg with not mutch of problems but the birth was litle bit of trouble. So im litle bit nervus for next birth.

So how are you feeling about WTT?

We probably wont be TTC next year, but I think I know what you mean about mixed feelings. I am nervous coz I don't want my LO to feel left out when I have a second one. That is one of the big reasons we are waiting!

As for the pregnancy, I had a good pregnancy last time (although I did not look right with a baby bump :wacko:) and the birth was ok as it was a c-section so that isnt putting me off. At first I missed my baby bump, but now I'm glad it's gone down to just a wibbley tum :haha:

Me me! I could have written your posts lol x

When are you going to start TTC next year?

We were thinking april/mai like last time.. it took 5 months last time but now Im going to go off the pill around new years and use condoms for couple of months to get my periods regular.

I'm thinking jan/feb time but that's if I can convince hubby. I would try now though but I want to make sure it's not just hormones making me want another! I would like my LOs to be about 2 years apart if I'm lucky enough for that to happen.

I swore I wouldn't ever do it again I hated pregnancy so nervous about it.

We plan on starting ttc in October when LO will be 13 months old. I'm not looking forward to the pregnancy as my last one wasn't pleasant. My labour ended in emergency c section so I do have the option of just going for a section next time around. Haven't put a lot of thought into it yet. As unpleasant as my first experience was I cannot wait to do it again!!

Me and OH are planning to try around December 2011/January 2012 for a September 2012 baby :D Lol OH wants all are birthdays together, mines sept 11th & his sept 30th. x

We plan on starting ttc in October when LO will be 13 months old. I'm not looking forward to the pregnancy as my last one wasn't pleasant. My labour ended in emergency c section so I do have the option of just going for a section next time around. Haven't put a lot of thought into it yet. As unpleasant as my first experience was I cannot wait to do it again!!

Same here.. When I was tolt that they were thinking of geting the baby via c-section I was like! yes yes please! I was so tired.. I was Exausted and couldnt handle it anymore.. I got epidural en omg.. I nodded because I was so tired but the babys heartbeat fell.. went up again though but after a while.. but thats why they wanted to do C-section.. It apeared that he had never had a chance to be born normal way because he was so wrapped in the cord that was pritty long and was wrapped over his shoulder and back so he was hanging like in a parasuit.

I'm hoping to start TTC in 2011, but I'd like a 2011 baby too!:dohh: No pressure!! Bella was conceived quickly, so I'm hoping it goes the same next time too!

Same here.. When I was tolt that they were thinking of geting the baby via c-section I was like! yes yes please! I was so tired.. I was Exausted and couldnt handle it anymore.. I got epidural en omg.. I nodded because I was so tired but the babys heartbeat fell.. went up again though but after a while.. but thats why they wanted to do C-section.. It apeared that he had never had a chance to be born normal way because he was so wrapped in the cord that was pritty long and was wrapped over his shoulder and back so he was hanging like in a parasuit.

Do you plan on having a section next time or are you opting for a VBAC??

My baby is only 5 weeks old and i'm already broody for a second haha. I miss being pregnant soo much. We are going to start trying for number 2 in Nov/Dec 2011 and have an autumn/winter 2012 baby (if we are as lucky as this time and catch first go or within the first 3 months) if we are lucky there'll be a 2 and half year age gap which would suit us down to the ground :) can't wait to try - OH hoping it takes a bit longer than one go this time :haha:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->