Any other 36 weekers feeling rough?

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I was 36 weeks yesterday and did have awful hemorrhoids last week and at weekend but anusol sorted it and ive actually been twice yesterday and day before which isnt like me at all, proper clear out, sorry!!

Im not sleeping too well at the mo esp last nite where i kept tossing and turning and awake every hour aswell as about 5 wee trips, im shattered this morning and feel sick and queasy, luckily i have good neighbours/friends who help me with school runs in morning, ive just gotta take my little one to preschool at 9.30am, mornings arent my friend!

Anyone else feeling like this?

Same here!
I'm exhausted and feel very nauseous most of the day, but especially after eating with the occasional throwing up again as well.
Nights are horrible, especially rolling over from side to side and I started peeing loads more too!
Not long to go though ;)

im really tired all the time, im lucky that dd is at school so i can have a nap during the day, but the 45 minute nap i plan on having quickly turns into a 90 minute nap and i still have no problem getting to sleep at night, its just staying asleep i cant do! Driving me insane.

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, and since I turned 36 weeks last week I've definitely become a lot more uncomfortable and irritable.

I'm sleeping terribly, my legs and hips hurt, and I keep feeling nauseous too. Don't think it's going to get any better until baby decides to come, it's going to be a long few more weeks.

I am ok in the day but having really rubbish sleep, it's either needing a wee, heartburn or hip pain! never get a night with out 1 or the other..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->